Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been a long time... :)









It has been a long time since my last post (Alexa is now 3.5 months!!), and as I am typing this while Alexa is in her 'baby gym' talking (AHHH!!!, EEEoooo!, etc.) and playing with (or should I say, 'putting in her mouth') all of her hanging toys. I've said it before, but she is one aware and alert babycakes!

Here's some of what I am learning about our Alexa...
-Loves when people sing to her and often sings along with "Awwhhhww" (Disney songs and Musicals...namely, "Sound of Music" tunes)
-Truly enjoys breastfeeding and is a fantastic eater (which makes me very happy--it's my POLISH side!)
-She and her Daddy are best buds and no one makes her smile as big as he does (yay Daddy!).
-Diaper changes are one of her favorite activities (instant smile when we hit the changing pad and often lots of cooing!)
-Bathtime is another favorite time of hers...She LOVES the water!
-Doesn't cry that often, but hummm/grunts loudly instead (it's slightly amusing...a complaining sound)
-Does not like her car seat for long periods of time (She does cry a lot in this seat...tears and all)
-Loves being held and smiles often at others!


Hope you enjoyed the pics!
Kate & Alexa (blogging buddy)






3 comments:

Erin said...

I miss your updates...keep them coming!

Love you!!!

Anna said...

She is just gorgeous.
PS If I have a girl can I borrow some of her amazing baby clothes? I'm obsessed with the tutus:)

Unknown said...

so good.
youtube downloader