Monday, February 25, 2008

More Snow!?!

Well, the city of Madison is bracing itself for yet another Snow Storm. Considering the snow record we already set weeks ago here in Madison, there are not too many happy faces around here. Doug is back at work today for his first full day since his surgery and I went out with girlfriends this morning, which was great fun. We call our ladies group the "Gamers Wives Club." They are all awesome, and we are headed out again for dinner tomorrow night.

Before we left Chicago, we were able to say goodbyes to a bunch of our friends (sadly, not everyone) in between the holidays, our trip to France & Switzerland, and our move. Here are just a few photos of some dear friends of ours. If I had actually remembered to bring our camera to many get-togethers, we would have many more photos to show! ;0)


This is a picture of my Chicago Pals at our Goodbye dinner night, C-Pal , K-Pal & K-Pal (Carloyn, Kristi & Katie (me). I really miss these ladies. C-Pal is now in Italy working on design concepts...nice, right?
Look, C-Pal, I put up picture #2! Ha!
This is me & Ash. Ash is one of my best friends of 8 years now. She visited me in Chicago and we took a nice stroll along the lake by our old condo. We took a picture with this exact pose 7 years ago. wave & ash :)


Doug's old roommate and good friend (and my good friend), Aaron. He is a great person and has the best sense of humor. Goodbye Cheers with milk!

This is a picture of Doug & I with the Heincker family (minus Amy , Drew & Ella) before we went to the Phantom of the Opera. I love these people and have known them for years.
This is me and my BFF Erin, who visited us just before we left. She is moving back to Illinois and I moved out...bummer!

Thanks for sharing these photos with me. Hope everyone had a great Monday!
~Kate

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Kate,
Thanks for sharing pictures. I like hearing what's going on with you and Doug even though we don't see each other that much. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you in Madison sometime. I still can't believe that you two city folk have moved to Wisconsin. I'm happy for you both though and it'll be a great place to raise a family. :-)

LOVE, JENNIFER