Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We had a great time in Florida! We Moved! Blake Visited Us!

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry it has been so long since our last post. As the title implies, this has been a 
event filled time for us (all great things though!)

We had a wonderful time with the Crawfis & Ortiz families (my sisters & their families) in Florida. It was really relaxing....good times and good laughs. Here are some of my favorite Pictures from our time together!







Then, we literally came home to Madison and Moved the next day. We are really loving our new house. It is on a really quiet street across from a huge Forest Preserve and compared to the city condos we are used to, our new home (to us) feels huge. Doug has already set up his "Man Cave" in our finished basement. It is complete with his 57" HD TV, and a ping pong table and other fun things are to come. I am loving decorating. My dear friend, Aubrey (who I have known since my college days at ONU),  is an interior designer for Walter E. Smithe furniture, and she is coming to visit and help me to better situate things this Friday. I am really excited to spend time with her and get new ideas.

And, right after we moved in, we were SO happy to have a visit from Doug's brother Blake (My camera was still boxed up, otherwise I would have pictures of the two of them). It was a great time full of great conversations, lots of time in the "Man Cave" with Doug, good food (yay Happy WOK & Hubbards), some 'August Rush', and Doug and Blake were able to go out for drinks together (the first time since Blake turned 21). Of course, Blake did not get carded (he looks older than 21...Stud!!).  We love you, Blake!!

Until, next time!
Katie :)

3 comments:

Mom and John said...

So many happy, smiling faces. Love, Mom and John

Kate said...

Yep, it was a fun time! Thanks Mom & John (Grandpa!)!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.