Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Party Season!!!



Doug (Hubby) & I at Doug's brother and sister-in-law's party (Jeff & Allison)


Some of the ladies enjoying the party--Bridget, Emily, Jennifer & Carla :)
Cinsy & I at Raven's Christmas party (Doug's work) :)
A candid shot (sort of --lol) of Marisa, me, Adele & K.C. at the Raven party

Doug and his good friend, Brandon. Hanging out before AXIS at Willow Creek.  Brandon is one of the head pastor's at AXIS. 

Liam playing with his Mom's (my sister Valerie's) necklace (I thought this was a cute moment).  
 Dad, Erica (my sister) and my niece, Jenna.   Note:  the matching blue outfits ;0)

Steve (my fantastic brother-in-law :)  ) and Doug :) 

Happy Monday to you!  Hope everyone had a peaceful weekend. :)  Doug and I had 3 Christmas parties this weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) and Doug had class all-day Saturday (which, of course, means we were up at 5 a.m. after getting to bed at 1 a.m. from party #1--we were tired--lol!).  All the parties were very fun and different!  Friday night was Doug's company's work party here in Madison at a hotel ballroom (it was lovely and a lot of fun!).  Saturday was Doug's brother, Jeff, and sister-in-law, Allison's Christmas party at their home in Palatine, IL--they threw a great party!  And Sunday, Doug and I celebrated Christmas with my Dad and Julie at their Chicago place with the fam--great times, great food (thank you, Julie!!).   Also, on Saturday night, we had the opportunity to stay with the Grissom Family, Brandon, Beki & Stella. :)  Doug and Brandon are great friends and it was awesome to catch up.  :)  Needless to say though, by 8 p.m. last night when we finally pulled into our driveway, we were very excited to get home and REST!!!  Of course, I took 70 pictures over the weekend (I know...that's A LOT...thank the Lord for Digital cameras!-lol).  So, here are a bunch.  Happy Holiday Season to you and yours.... Love, Kate 


No comments: