Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday LOVE!

There was a lot of Birthday LOVE going around this past week :)  Thank you SO MUCH to Doug (who surprised me with multiple celebrations), the Madison wives (my dear friends), my family, Doug's family and SO  many of my close friends and facebook buddies for all of the calls, cards, messages, birthday celebrations and birthday LOVE this past week.   I literally had 6 birthday cakes in 5 days-yummy :)  It was unnecessary yet SO very appreciated. :) Thank you!
 
I didn't carry around my camera like I usually do this week, but I did bring it to the 'celebration night' we enjoyed at Doug's parents' house on Saturday night.  There was a lot to celebrate....  Doug's Dad turned the BIG 60  earlier this month (I hear 60 is the new 40 ;-)  ), Blake landed a great job,  Father's Day, and they sang to me for my birthday as well.  So, below are just a few photos that Doug took from Saturday night.  Thanks again to my in-laws, David & Kathy, for your thoughtfulness! It was a lovely night. :)

Happy Monday!
Doug, Kate & Baby

Doug's Dad opening up birthday and Father's  Day gifts :)

Doug's Mom & Dad, David & Kathy, singing to me with a sweet birthday cake. 

The lovely ENGAGED couple, Laura & Blake :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Sounds like a great time.