Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOUG!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Doug!

Doug's actual birthday was Monday, July 20, and we finally had a chance to celebrate alone tonight with dinner at 'Samba,' a local Brazilian Steakhouse (definitely Doug's kind of meal!). :) Between myself and my side of the family, Doug has had 4 birthday cakes so far (yummy) which he was always surprised by, and he will have one more when we celebrate with Doug's side of the family in a couple of weeks. Hey, it's fun to make birthdays last a while :)

We also had a very busy full weekend in Decatur visiting my 92 year old Grandma and Dad. It was a lot of fun!

Of course...here are some pictures from the weekend and from some of the celebrations for Doug! :)


Happy Birthday, Babe!!


Birthday Cake that my Mom made him on Friday night to start the festivities :-)

Birthday celebration at my Grandma's House in the Chicago suburbs after Doug's class on Saturday.

Having breakfast with my 92 year old Grandma, Marguerite, and I in Decatur.
We celebrated over pancakes here!

A cake that I made Doug, which did not turn out as planned. Apparently, there was a large earthquake within the cake and it spilt in half! LOL.


No comments: