Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Baby Shower Time!

This last weekend I had a wonderful time at my first baby shower hosted and attended by my Madison friends (Special thanks to Kelly, Tracy & K.C. for hosting!). It was a cute & sweet tea party themed shower--LOVED it :) Here are a few photos from Baby Shower #1. Thanks again, ladies! Baby Girl Smith & I are grateful!

Love,
Kate


Invite to Baby Shower #1

Gorgeous diaper cake! I just ADORED how they coordinated the colors with our nursery!

Cinsy, K.C. & Marisa

Meredith, Marisa, Tracy & Maria

Baby Shower games! Marisa (who is due just over a week before me) measuring my belly :)

Enjoying our 'tea party' lunch--yummy.

2 comments:

Meaghan W. said...

Katie, your belly is getting sooo big and cute! Looks like it was a great shower. The diaper cake is adorable!

Jennifer said...

It looks like such a nice party. I'm glad you have wonderful friends in Madison.