Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Couple of Weeks in Pictures...

Celebrating Mom's birthday on September 7, Labor Day, and her actual birthday!

Mom, "Grandma" (one of my nieces only thinks she can ONLY be "Grandma"...not "Mom"--LOL) getting help from her grandkids with her candles.

Nephew, Liam (Valerie & Steve's son), and Niece, Alyse (Derek & Michelle's daughter) awaiting birthday cake #2 for Alyse.

BROTHERS: Blake & Doug...grilling out in our backyard after the Farmer's Market last Saturday. It was a beautiful day :)

Blake & Doug

Remember when I said I was going a garden this year? Well, here are just a few of the tomatoes that came from that (Literally...just a few!)

Yummy! A tasty way to eat local and go green :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .. Amazing …

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.