Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family!


Happy almost Monday to everyone!  We really had a great weekend.  Michelle dropped off her kids, my nephew and niece, Tryistan and Alyse this weekend to stay with us, and we had a great time.  Thank you Michelle for driving to Madison twice this weekend and hanging out with us!

And, my Mom & "Grandpa John" drove up on Saturday morning (while Doug was at Kellogg) with a U-Haul full of furniture (including my childhood bedroom set for one of our bedrooms, and a couple pieces from my dear Grams) to stay with us and spend time with their grandchildren (probably one of their favorite things to do!).  Tryistan and Alyse are such great, fun kids.  We love spending time with them,  and we are so grateful for my Mom and John who we spend a lot of quality time with talking and laughing.  

Anyhow, here are some pictures from our weekend with everyone.  Thank you SO SO much again Mom & John for helping us so much and for spending time with us!



My Mom & Alyse (they look just a little bit alike, right? -lol)




"Grandpa John" & Doug having fun together and relaxing when Doug came home from Kellogg on Saturday night.

Tryistan wearing boxing gloves and watching cartoons in the morning.

Uncle Doug and Alyse Nicole.  Alyse is fond of Uncle Doug...she kept saying proudly "Uncle Doug is holding me!" :) Cute

Have a great week everyone!
Katie

No comments: