Friday, April 11, 2008

Ladies Night! And, one Favorite Fashion Find Friday item...:)




Here are a few pictures from Ladies Night yesterday.  Great times! 

Thank you for braving the thunderstorms and coming over ladies ... It was fun! :)

Tracy, me, Meredith, Marisa, Marisa and Kelly (Thanks for taking the picture K.C.) :)
Kelly, Marisa (Posh), and Marisa
K.C., me, Mere, and Tracy
Happy Belated Birthday Meredith!


And, my favorite Friday Fashion Find this week is printed tees.  I wear them constantly.  Very cute, trendy and casual.  My absolute favorite are the Ed Hardy brand tees, but they are quite pricey.  However, I LOVE a bunch a Target.  Particularly the printed tees designed by Jochavich-Hawk.  Here's an example of my favorite one on sale for about $9.00:

http://www.target.com/Jovovich-Hawk-Target-Screen-Print-Birds-Tee/dp/B00125L0P6/sr=1-19/qid=1207944582/ref=sr_1_19/602-7830574-9571806?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Ahawk&page=2

So, we are having more wonderful house guest this weekend.  Pictures to come Sunday night!

Happy Friday!
Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Princess...I think you need to take these pics down of me. I am not liking the fat cheeks. If you don't, then I shall have to bring out my weapon of choice...the fist.
;)

Love the site hon! Love that you and Doug are here and part of the EA/Raven transplant. Love that we are so focused into one another...eye contact is KEY!