Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!

Long weekends are AWESOME.... :)

Last year at this time, Doug and I were in Napa enjoying the California beauty, drinking in the sunshine (and the wine, of course!) and just having a BLAST together...one of our favorite times... :) Here are a couple pictures from last year's Memorial Day Weekend just for fun !:)




This year, we stayed home and had and had an awesome time with family and friends. This weekend, my Mom (Grandma), Grandpa John, my step-brother Ethan, and my niece Alyse and nephew, Tryistan, had a fun couple days together.... Also, my Mom and John really helped us with a few projects around the house (from gardening to hanging up a very heavy mirror above our fireplace...lots of help!). THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Mama and John! Here are a couple pictures of Tryistan and Alyse and one of Doug and I from this weekend.





Then, on Monday, we went to a BBQhosted by Mike & Tracy and it was fabulous. Really....they had games and one of those huge blow-up bouncing play-things (obviously I do not know the technical term for this) for the kids and, of course, great food and great people (Tracy, your french press coffee rocks). Unfortunately, I forgot my camera....bummer. So, no pictures of the BBQ :(
I need to just keep my camera with me!?!? :)

That's all for now... Hope you are enjoying your week!
Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tryistan and Alyse had a great time thank you so much you guys!!!

w said...

After the debut of fashion in New York on Monday, fashionable in 2007, last year received the CFDA Accessory Designer Alexander Wang, better than beautiful scenery. In the past year in the Chinese market is the only entry in addition to plans to open 15 stores in the world of Alexander Wang, Chinatown, and then open a new store in 2012. A few weeks after the complaint "Workshop" Alexander was a response. Harassment complaint was dismissed after nearly a month, Alexander Wang, and finally made statement, current and former employees of other workers in sweatshops were Cheap Louboutin Ankle Bootsfired was started. Alexander Wang, spokesman for the unfounded complaints of abuse, the murderer of Major, to implement manual actions of the security environment of another employee was fired, the workshop staff was not able to give something.