Monday, June 2, 2008

Amigos! :)

May 31st, 2008

So.............did anyone else get "Carried Away" at the Sex and the City Premiere this weekend??? If you are into the show and saw the movie, I would definitely say it was truly "fabulous" :). And, if you are in the midwest, what a BEAUTIFUL weekend, right???? The weather was GORGEOUS!

We did see many of our dear friends this weekend. I had a long visit with Carolyn (C-Pal) who just returned from 4 months in Italy. Carolyn returned to the States fluent in Italian, with amazing experiences under her belt and she looks even more beautiful (which is hard to imagine!). And, since Doug has class all day Saturday, his old good friend Binu took off Monday from work and it still here visiting, which we love.... :) Thanks, Binu! So, here are just a few pictures.....Hope you enjoy this week!

Carolyn & I hanging out at her apartment :)

Woo! This is the first time (almost) that Doug mowed our lawn of our new house....Doesn't he look handsome?! :)

Doug & Binu hanging out after Doug & I returned from Chicago. We were tired, but had a great time. Happy Birthday Binu!
~Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Did you buy brand new construction. I saw some of the inside pics of the house, but did you take any more of the outside? I'd love to see them.

Jennifer said...

Oh and I totally saw Sex & The City the first day! Right after chemo... :-) Hit the 4:10PM show!! It was so great I'm going with some girls from work to see it again this Friday!

Love you!

Kate said...

Awesome...I know...wasn't it great!!! How are you feeling?
Our home was built in 2001. That's what we wanted--a home that was at least a few years old (so all the "bugs" are already worked through!)
Love & Miss you!!! Please come visit...!!!