Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blake & Kelly Visited!!!!


Kelly, Doug & Blake after Doug arrived home from Kellogg on Saturday.

The Siblings on Lake Monona (or Mendota...) after Brunch on Sunday..

Doug & I <3
Happy Tuesday Morning everyone. I am catching up on my emails and blog posts this morning, so there are actually two new posts you can see if you scroll down.

SO....last weekend we had amazing weather. And this weekend (If you watch the news, I am sure you heard), Wisconsin got pounded with rain and tornadoes. In fact, I just read on the news that FEMA is coming and that our Governor (Jim Doyle) declared a state of emergency in 30 (yes 30!) counties....Thankfully, most of Madison seems to be fine. And, because of the weather Doug was not able to get home (due to flooding on the highways) until almost 10 p.m. on Saturday night. However, when he did return he was SO excited to see his brother, Blake, and sister, Kelly.
Thank you again for driving up and hanging with us, Blake & Kelly!!!!! Above are just a few pictures from our visit with them. (Thank you Blake, Kelly and Doug for allowing me to take so many photos--I can't help it!) --LOL :)

Until Next Week... We are having Steve, Valerie, baby Liam, Jill, Fred & baby Sam stay with us...can't wait!! :)
Kate

No comments: