Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures from a GREAT weekend! :)

Staying with overnight with my Mom & John :).......Spending a day in Chicago with two of my best friends, Matt & Ted :)......Celebrating a good girlfriend's, K.C.'s, birthday..... :)  Having my brother in-law Steve, my sister, Valerie, and Godbaby, Liam, overnight to visit on Sunday through today and celebrating Steve's birthday (early).... :)

All =

A WONDERFUL weekend!!! 
 Since one picture can say a thousand words....here's a few of my faves!
Love, Doug & Katie

Uncle Doug and Liam having an obviously FUN time together!  L-O-V-E this picture!
After we went out for Steve's birthday (early...his actual b-day is on March 26), we came home, got in pajamas and all checked our I-Phones--lol.  It looked like a mini "Apple" store on our couch...hehe
Steve telling his birthday pie (Steve prefers birthday PIE, versus Cake) "You are GOING DOWN!" haha
Steve, Val, Liam and the trick candles we put in the pie.....lol

'The Ladies" Celebrating K.C.'s 37th birthday at "Jolly Bob's" :)  Happy Birthday, K.C.!  K.C. is on the left side wearing white!!! 

Pauline (Teddy's good friend from Germany whom he studied with in China), Ted, and Matt. Again, Ted & Matt are LONG time best friends :)  Fun Fact: Ted & I both grew up in Decatur, IL  :)




No comments: