Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another way to "Go Green"--Gardening!

Beautiful, eh?? Well, these are not my veggies.....yet :)  

This year I am using our garden for more than herbs (although I love those too!) and attempting to grow tomatoes, strawberries, etc.  I am not exactly a person you may imagine gardening, but this is one of the many ways we are becoming more green and local with what we eat and how we live (hey, what can be more 'local' than your backyard garden? :)  )
One of my closest friends heard I was gardening and said something along the lines of "I can only see you gardening with a enormous glamorous brimmed hat and cute wedge shoes on."  LOL.  She is at least right about the hat (I love large brimmed hats in white and black). :)  Anyway, if all goes well, I'll take some pictures later on in the summer  and share them with you.  
Any other gardeners out there who can give me a few pointers?? Let me know :)

Here's to gardening!
Kate & Babe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=aha-soft articons pro 5.11 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

w said...

After the debut of fashion in New York on Monday, fashionable in 2007, last year received the CFDA Accessory Designer Alexander Wang, better than beautiful scenery. In the past year in the Chinese market is the only entry in addition to plans to open 15 stores in the world of Alexander Wang, Chinatown, and then open a new store in 2012. A few weeks after the complaint "Workshop" Alexander was a response. Harassment complaint was dismissed after nearly a month, Alexander Wang, and finally made statement, current and former employees of other workers in sweatshops were fired was started. Alexander Wang, Cheap Louboutin Ankle Bootsspokesman for the unfounded complaints of abuse, the murderer of Major, to implement manual actions of the security environment of another employee was fired, the workshop staff was not able to give something.