Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Party for the Kiddos!


This weekend my sister Erica and her husband, Daniel,  threw a birthday party at her home for their daughter (our niece), Jenna, who just turned 3 years old (although she kept telling me she was 5--lol!) and our nephew, Tryistan, who is now a whopping 9 years old!  I was there all day hanging out with family and Doug joined us for a few minutes at the end of the party after his Northwestern classes ended  which was sooo nice (poor guy--he misses all the parties on Saturdays & the yummy cake!!).  Special thanks to my sister, Erica, who purposely had the party start later in the afternoon so that Doug could join us at least for a little bit! :)   Here are just a few of my favorite pictures...ENJOY! 
Hugs, 
Kate & Baby


Our nieces, Jenna & Alyse looking lovely:)

Our nephew, Liam, chowing down on some Strawberries

My Dad with Jenna & Alyse. :)
This picture cracks me up! The girls were giving me 'half-smiles', so I told them that whomever smiled the BIGGEST would get the most birthday cake.  Apparently, Alyse took me very seriously--HA!! LOL!

Tryistan blowing out his "9" birthday candle! Happy Birthday, Tryistan!

No comments: