Sunday, August 2, 2009

ONU Reunion/Baby Shower #2 :) :)

"Faithful friends are gifts from Heaven. Whoever finds one has found a treasure."

Baby Smith is one blessed girl! We enjoyed another amazing baby shower this weekend hosted by my best friend, Erin, and her Mom :) Every detail was amazing --just take a look at those deserts!!! The shower included so many of my favorite people in the world--my very best friends--all together at once, which was amazing. I had the BEST time, but I have to admit I was very sad for the day to be over and to see everyone go after the day had ended (definitely shed on few tears on the car ride home). All of us live in different states now (two of my best friends flew in for the shower) or different cities, and it is hard to get together these days. I miss all my dear friends everyday (tears again), and I love you all enormously. Thank you SO much for celebrating Baby Girl Smith with Doug & I. :)

MUCH Love,
Doug, Katie (Kate, Wave), & Baby Smith (Baby Wave)

P.S. Here are a ton of pictures in no particular order from the shower this weekend--ENJOY!




n








1 comment:

Erin said...

I love all of the pictures! What a fun day! I miss you!