Sunday, August 10, 2008

INSPIRATION

Sweet Holly & the Amazing Vicki

K-Pal (Kristi), me & Angeles


The three of us plus HOLLY on the far left :) A mini TJ Chicago reunion!



My favorite picture of the day (haha)--K-Pal with Wiley the Pomeranean Lion and John Burton's hand and Chip. :)

"Women are like teabags, you never know how strong they are until you put them in HOT water" -Unknown

"And after all that--she was surprised to find that she still knew the words to the song in her heart.......and she began to sing along." -Leigh

"The worst things that can happen to you in life can be some of the best things that happen to you in life, if you don't let it get the best of you." -Anne Hathaway

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

- Phillippians 4;13


I had the opportunity to spend time with a lot of my old friends and co-workers this weekend in Chicago. And, it was wonderful....to talk, catch up, and share updates on every situation in life.
I was struck with just how much so many people I know and love have been through the past few years and the strength, courage and joy they show and continue to show.

The women above are just some inspirations to me--they all are filled with joy, peace, strength and are just a lot of fun. So, with this short blog. I want to say thank you to all the women in my life who have been an inspiration to me (knowingly or unknowingly). Right away who comes to mind is my Mom (particularly the GRACE she shows), my sisters (Valerie and Erica), my Grandmothers, Doug & I's Aunties, Karyn, Erin, Ash, Brooke, Julie, Michelle, all my GWC ladies :), and anyone else I forgot here! Cheers to you ladies....way to live fully, and face many tough situations fiercely--yet with grace. I love you ladies! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: