Monday, August 18, 2008

New BLUE Blog Design :)

Doug and I on the Sea Dream boat in off Santorini, Greece. The BLUE waters in Greece are legendary.
This pictures speaks a thousand words...one of the seven wonders of the world--The Acropolis--in Athens, Greece. One of my favorite BLUE skies ever.
Our private deck in Phuket, Thailand on our honeymoon in 2005. When have you seen a more beautiful BLUE? I LOVE the ocean!
And, finally, the shot I took from the ski lift in Zermatt, Switzerland with Doug. Truly
Breathtaking...ice BLUE and whites...as far as the eye could see.....

Doug, A.K.A., Mr. Technology Genius, literally spent just a few minutes converting my old pink abstract blog into a simple blue blog with a photo I took from our trip to Zermatt, Switerland earlier this year of the mountains. Thank you Hubby!

I took this photo in the background (has been stylized a bit) from a ski lift right next to the Matterhorn--A.K.A. the "Toberlone Chocolate Mountain." Now, whenever I see those chocolate boxes I have an extra large smile on my face....I love chocolate and I love traveling...so, perfect memory! Ha!

Since I have the feeling that I will be blogging for a while and probably more often, I really wanted the blog to be less abrasive when you first click on it. Now, don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for HOT PINK, but maybe not HOT PINK at 7:00 a.m. before I have had my coffee or tea. Blue is my favorite color and it reminds me of oceans, waves, serenity, and many wonderful memories in life like from our France/Swiss Alps trip to go along with our new blog design. So these pictures today are me sharing some of my favorite BLUE memories. I love to look at these photos, remember, thank God for those opportunities and thank God for ALL the beauty and colors in life. Today though, I am especially grateful for the beauty of ....BLUE. :)

Have a great one!
Kate

"Perfect love casts out all fear." 1 John 4:18

No comments: