Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CONGRATS LADY MOXIE (BOUTIQUE)!


Warm Congratulations to my friend and local boutique owner, Elizabeth (love your St. John suit in the picture above, Elizabeth!), of Lady Moxie.  She was on the cover of two magazines this month, one national and one local.  
When I moved to Madison, I was so happy to find Lady Moxie.  They carry designer new and consignment clothing, shoes and handbags.  Elizabeth is extremely selective and has connections all over the United States.  She also carries some exclusive handmade ecelctic and elegant gowns (which inspire me to KEEP SEWING).  Yesterday after work I stopped by just to play "dress up"--very beautiful, fun,  and DIFFERENT pieces. :)   Besides Lady Moxie, Elizabeth just opened Baby Moxie in a joining space.....
I just love Lady Moxie and Elizabeth.  If you live in Madion, stop in and see for yourself!!! She's located on the West Side, off Odana Rd.  :)  Enjoy!!! Congrats again, Elizabeth!!!! 

Cheers! Kate

No comments: