Monday, October 6, 2008

Grandma Smith Michigan Visit! :)

Doug and I  just returned from Walloon Lake, Michigan to see Doug's Grandma!  We love her so much and had a BLAST.  Thanks so much again, Grandma!  It's late and I'm a little tired, so...below are a few pictures.  I may do another blog post tomorrow with more pictures and a little more writing about our visit, but...for now, I am off to get some sleep!  We had a very long drive today through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and back to Madison (8 hours), went to the gym, ate a late dinner....and headed back to work tomorrow morning.  SO, we are going to bed!   Have a great day! ~Kate



Grandma & I laying on her bed... watching "The Bucket List"  :)  Fun times...



Grandma, Doug & I at the "Water Street Cafe" for brunch in Boyne City.

Before going out on the boat with Grandma's friends, Bill & Jane (awesome people, by the way).  They took us around all of Walloon Lake .................so very beautiful.
I snapped this picture of Doug and his Grandma as we were headed back on the boat after visiting Bill & Jane's GORGEOUS home.  I LOVE this picture of the two of them....a great memory.
Drinking coffee and relaxing on Grandma's porch in the morning....Yep, folks, this is her AMAZING AMAZING view E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!!!  It's breathtaking....the lake, the trees, the wildlife...all of it. 

No comments: