Thursday, October 30, 2008

YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT!


This is the "I still want to smack you card"--might be how some of us feel in the voting lines. LOL




I am sure that NOBODY is going to forget to vote this year, considering the constant media coverage and the unique challenges are country is facing, but please CHOOSE to vote. What you personally stand for and believe in is important and does matter. It's worth the lines and effort. If you live in Wisconsin (like yours truly), you can vote early at the City Council Building downtown. Otherwise, EVERYONE can google "Voting Polls" along with your zip code and find out where you need to go. Doug and I will be at the polls bright and early on Nov. 4th!
And, if you still haven't quite made up your mind, my friend Meredith sent this fact check site a couple weeks ago (Thanks, Mere!). I know all the ads can be confusing, so it helps quite a bit: http://www.factcheck.org/.

Kate :)

No comments: