Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday to our lovely niece, Alyse Nicole!! :)

What a great PARTY!!! Although Doug was at school both Saturday and Sunday (yes, again...we got home to Wisconsin at 11 p.m. on Sunday night),  Doug is SUCH a trooper and just amazing.  Between milestones at work and Kellogg, Doug hasn't had ONE night off in weeks....literally....very late nights working....and he has NEVER complained or had a bad attitude (not once).  I am so proud of you, Hubby! :)
Doug did make it for the last part our niece, Alyse Nicole's, birthday party. Happy Birthday again, Princess Alyse!!!   We just love her and all my nieces & nephews to PIECES!! My Mom did an amazing job (as usual!) throwing  a WONDERFUL birthday party, which was themed "A Princess Party!" (What else for a 4 year-old little girl!)  Hope you enjoy the pictures- :)  
<3>

Happy Birthday Alyse!!!! We love you!

Grandma and her "twin" Granddaughter, Alyse :)

Seriously, twins....I tell ya!
My cousin, Isabella and my niece Jenna....having a fun time and being too cute :)

My ADORABLE (always Smiling) nephew Liam wearing his "Monkey Costume"  


Alyse & Tryistan's lovely Mom, Michelle :)  They are SO photogenic...can you tell? :)
NOTE:  Tryistan is wearing his "Star Wars: Skywalker" costume :)  Very cool, Tryistan!!! 


Alyse changed out of her Princess costume and into her 'other' costume for Halloween. She just looks very cute 'in character' here --LOL


Liam, "The Monkey" (NOTE: see banana--hehe) also 
'in character' crawling on his Dad's lap.  I LOVE Steve's face in the background...lol
The "sister picture."  (Val, I know you really wanted to be in this picture...HEHE)

No comments: