Friday, February 6, 2009

California :)



Happy Friday to you!!! 
I am SOOOOOOOO behind in posts....sorry!  We just returned from a short trip from Santa Barbara, so I'll start with a few photos (surprise surprise--lol) and post more later.  We are really exhausted and sleepy, but had a really wonderful time. :)  Hope you enjoy your weekend....Again, more pictures and words to come.... :)
~Kate


At "The Spa" at 'The Four Seasons" -checking it out.  Modern/Retro mix and most CHIC (enjoyed the design greatly!!). 
Yep, a LOT of rain. So, we were given umbrellas like this one every time we left our cottage.  :) Rain is WAY better than snow, so I didn't mind at all. :) :)
I was so grateful to sit looking out on the ocean in this room and eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner...It was such a breathtaking room...I loved to just walk by and stare :)  We definitely do not eat breakfast in Wisconsin while enjoying an oceanview--haha, so it was most appreciated. 
My favorite flowers of all time....this place had beautiful HUGE gardens. Amazing. 


No comments: