Monday, February 16, 2009

Time with Friends :)




What a sweet post Doug SURPRISED (very much surprised--LOL) me with this last Friday for the start of our Valentine's weekend! Thank you again, hubby! Doug was a 'guest writer' of sorts...loved it and his humor :)

We actually celebrated Valentine's Day Friday and Sunday both, as Saturday Doug was in class, of course. Also, on Saturday, Doug and I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with a couple who has a very special place in my heart, Rick & Karyn. Karyn was/is like a mentor to me, a dear friend beginning when I was just 20 years old, and both Karyn & Rick are 'family of choice' who have impacted my life, and now Doug's life, greatly in many many beautiful ways. :) We enjoyed a lot of quality conversations, great food (including Gino's Pizzas, which I haven't enjoyed for ages), Doug and I shared some joyful news, and we just enjoyed 'catching up' on everything! Thanks again Rick & Karyn!!!

Much Love,
Doug & Katie

No comments: