Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family Weekend!


So...finally, I write more than one sentence. :)~
I'm still catching up here...lol.
Last weekend we had a wonderful time with family after flying in from California. While Doug was in class,  I had a blast with my  Mom, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, Aunts and my Grandma. We shared great news, caught up, shared a few meals and had a wonderful time. Doug met me up at my Grandma's home after class and a meeting and then we headed to dinner with Doug's brother, Jeff, and our sister-in-law, Allison.  We spent the night at my Mom and John's house, spent some quality time with them in the morning, then headed home.....at last.  We had a great times, but it is always good to be home.  So, this week was 'catch up' week.  Yes, indeed. :)  
Here are some pictures of last weekend....And, if I don't blog again before Saturday, Happy Valentines Day to you!!! Hope you enjoy with your significant other, friends or family.  It's just another day to celebrate all kinds of love. :)
<3>



Our nephew, Liam, :)

Liam holding on to my sister's leg.....cutie. 

Jenna showing me her playroom at her house!



A mini family reunion: My Mom, My Grandma, cousin Karl, Aunt Susie, cousin Isabella, sister Erica and my Auntie Jayne who escaped this picture, BUT........  :0)  lol......(See Below!)
I 'chased' after her (we were both laughing pretty hard) as she made a run for her house! lol She is a lot of fun!

No comments: