Thursday, February 26, 2009

Movie Night :)

I am feeling much better (thank you for all your emails, etc).  And, tonight, I went out with 'the ladies' to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic."  If you want to see a light-hearted movie that will make you laugh a lot, this is the movie for you.  Initially, I wasn't terribly excited to see a movie about 'extreme'designer shopping in light of the 'fiscal crisis' our nation is in the midst of, but I was just excited to get out with 'the ladies'.  Actually though, this movie was about someone living way beyond their means and learning some live lessons....and it is just really humorous....I enjoyed it! Plus, Hugh Dancy is charming and great in it. :)  SO, I would recommend it as a 'cute movie' and just had a nice night out with 'the ladies' after being sick. Yay, for feeling better :)  Thanks again for your concern!
  Happy Almost Friday!!!!
Kate :)

No comments: