Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Bump Watch :) AND.....

TODAY is 'the' day Doug and I find out the gender of Baby Smith! :) We are SO excited for our appointment this afternoon! We have decided that we are going to have them put the gender results in an envelope and open it over dinner tonight... just the two of us (well, three of us counting Baby-lol) :) Before we announce the gender on our blog here, we are going to call all the people we promised (who asked) we would call first, and after we reach all of them, we will eventually announce it here. We have a lot of people to call! :) I know my parents and many members of our family and friends are waiting with baited breath today (my Mom has already emailed me twice this morning reminding me to 'please call'--lol) and so are we :-). We sincerely love and appreciate the excitement--thank you!!!

We also had a wonderful weekend in Chicago on Saturday and with my dear friend, Brooke, who stayed on Saturday night and visited all of yesterday. :) And on Friday night, Doug took some updated pictures of the 'Baby Bump' (I am almost at 20 weeks). I feel like JUST this last week we are really starting to see a bump and I'm starting to look a little more pregnant. I can definitely feel my ligaments and muscles stretching as the baby is doubling in size the next few weeks....WOW! Anyway, I tried to wear a similar outfit that I did during the first pictures we posted to highlight the difference from a month ago. ENJOY! ~ Kate <3




No comments: