Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adios Baby Showers! ;-)

Well...Baby Shower season sadly came to an end this past weekend, as my two sisters, Valerie & Erica, and my Mom threw a lovely baby shower for Baby Smith and I at my sister's home in Naperville, IL. :-) They did a wonderful job and were so generous with Doug & I. It was great to see so many of my relatives...aunties, cousins, etc. and to just enjoy the day. Thank you so much Valerie, Erica & Mom!!! :) :) Apparently, I was having such a good time that I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few below.
I am now nearly 36 weeks along with Baby Girl Smith (time sure does fly!) and motherhood/fatherhood and all the life changes that come with them are rapidly approaching. Doug and I often talk about how much our lives are going to change in the moment when she is born (understatement of the day--LOL!), but we are just SOOOO very excited to meet her and begin to discover who she is. :) We can't wait to see and meet you Baby Girl!


Our niece, Jenna

My Cousin Isabella & Auntie Joy

Opening presents :) I can't quite understand why 'jazz hands' are my default--LOL

Liam & my sister, Valerie, obviously having a good time :)

No comments: