Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Maternity Photos!

Baby Smith is definitely coming soon!

Doug's sister, Kelly, took these couple maternity shots of Doug and I almost two weeks ago after my last shower. The photos were taken when Baby Smith & I were at 33 weeks (now we are at about 35 weeks! Thank you Kelly--you did a fantastic job! We love these and will treasure them always.

P.S. Special Fun Fact: these photos were taken at the location in Barrington, IL where we were married almost 4 years ago. :)

















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow.. I can't believe you guys have been married almost 4 years... Time really flies.

Love ya both!

Anna said...

a) Kelly is an always has been an awesome photog.
b) my new goal in life is to look like you when I'm preggers. You are so hot.

Kate said...

Jennifer, time seriously have flown...it will be 4 years next week!!! :)

Anna, Kelly really is an amazing photographer. And, thank you so much for your compliment. When you can't see your feet anymore--believe me-- your words are much appreciated! :) :)