Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PICTURES GALORE!

Pictures from the weekend!

Baby Shower #3 for Baby Girl Smith given by Doug's side of the family in the North Suburbs of Chicago (Thank you, Allison for being such a fabulous party hostess!! Ahh-mazing details..loved everything!) and our nephew, Liam's, 2nd Birthday party in Naperville, IL. It was a train themed party that was too cute!

I have lots of updates to share on this blog eventually here. For today though... just pictures. :) We also took maternity photos this weekend (Doug's sister, Kelly, took them of Doug & I), and I will post them in a couple of days after I clean them up a bit if your interested:) Baby Smith is growing!



Ultra-Creative Baby Shower Invitation :)
Cute, eh?
Gorgeous table details at the shower
Love this...a "Take Out Candy Bar"

Doug's sister and my sister-in-law, Kelly, Doug's Aunt Marcy (Frud), myself at 33 weeks, my sister-in-law, Allison (the hostess!), my future sis-in-law, Laura, my Mother-in-law, Kathy, and Doug's cousin, Katy (Frud's daughter). Did you catch all that? (wink wink)

My sister Valerie and her son, the cutest birthday boy ever, Liam!
Liam enjoying his Train themed birthday party !
My cousin, Isabella, and our niece, Jenna playing on the trains and looking adorable in those train hats :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Adoring the invitations! Too cute!