Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Belated Weekend Pictures!


What a weekend and week!  There hasn't been one big thing going on, but many many things that have attributed to me being behind in my blog among other things.... :)  Doug and I have actually been trying to take it easy the last few days....it's been nice to say the least... :)  Doug finally finished a big milestone at work (yay babe!) and still on his break from Kellogg (Thank the Lord!).   And, I am trying to keep focused both at work and at home, and reminding myself to have fun in the midst of some busy times (Thank God again for family & friends who help me do this!!). 

Speaking of.... :)  Here are some pictures from the weekend.  We had five lovely and wonderful house guests (our extra bedrooms have been getting quite a bit of use!), My birthday Mama, John, Michelle, Tryistan & Alyse.  Thank you SO much to all of you who made our weekend very BLESSED.   And, we also had the great opportunity to spend some time with Doug's brother, Jeff, and our sister-in-law, Allison for a few hours this weekend.  Thanks again guys for making the trip up here!  Hope to see you two again very soon. :)

Then, I headed over to girls night on Sunday night.  We saw "The Women," which despite my appreciation for many of the actresses, I would not recommend (very out of touch in my opinion and not very funny).  However, ladies night are NEVER a disappointment....the company of the GWC ladies definitely makes any time a FABULOUS time.  Thanks ladies!!! 
 
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!!  

Love, 
Kate

"Set me as a Seal upon your heart."  --Song of Solomon



Michelle & Tryistan (very cute face on Tryistan).  I think his eyes were saying "Enough pictures Auntie Katie! :)  )
Mom and her granddaughter (mini twin), Alyse Nicole. :)
Some of the ladies and I after seeing "The Women."  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and yes that girl in the teeny dress does indeed have shorts underneath.