Sunday, September 21, 2008

Decatur Visit Part I--Brooke & Binu!





Doug and I just returned from Decatur, IL, my hometown and the place where my Dad, Julie, Grandma Stern and many of my dear friends still reside.  The first part of our trip we were graced by the precense of one of Doug's best friends from his Purdue University years, Binu, and I was blessed with a coffee morning with Brooke, one of my best friends in the world, and my old R.A. at Olivet.  Brooke actually used to sneak me in after curfew (yep, ONU had a curfew) when I was coming in late from a date or a night out with friends...she was and still is a great friend....and knows me very very well. :)  We all met very early on Saturday morning at THE Panera in Decatur.  Lots of hugs, quality conversations and coffee...a beautiful morning. :) Thank you SO much Brooke & Binu!  It was SO great to see both of you :)  Brooke, I CAN'T wait for your visit to Madison next month!  We love you guys!

Doug & Kate :)


No comments: