Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's our 3rd Wedding Anniversary!

Look at this handsome man!!! :) This is Doug looking as I came down the 'aisle' of trees.
Doug and I after our ceremony and before the reception and DANCING!
One happy lady....off to our honeymoon! :)

Three years ago, September 3, 2005, Doug and I were married in Barrington, IL, then flew off to Thailand for our two week honeymoon :) . Two years ago, we celebrated our first anniversary in New York City and enjoyed our first Broadway experience...oh yeah. Last year, on the Thursday night before our anniversary, on a late night run around Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago, Doug completely surprised me at Buckingham Fountain and reset my engagement diamond in a BEAUTIFUL setting...it was a pretty cool moment. And, we are so excited to celebrate our anniversary tonight at a beautiful French restaurant here in the city of Madison. Like all significant days in everyone's lives, I think it is a time to remember and a time for gratefulness....for another day to celebrate...another day to be together... We are so humbled and thankful to God for the gift of marriage.

Doug, I am so grateful for you….you are an amazing man and my best best friend.....my cup runneth over…..Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

PFBC, Kate :)



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats! i can't believe it's 3 years already. that's wonderful.

Kate said...

I know! Time has flown!:)

Meaghan W. said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride you were! Glad to see that you are still so happy with Doug! :)