Sunday, November 9, 2008

Date Night & Ladies Night :)

It has been a busy week/weekend, and I am behind in posting A LOT of photos. Sorry people!! Thank you so much for keeping up with our blog anyway. :)

On Wednesday night, Doug, my music connoisseur hubby, took me for a date night downtown, out to eat and then to see the musical group "Horsefeathers" (a band from Oregon). I know....I know...."Horsefeathers" is quite a name, but this group was amazing. If you like "Iron and Wine," you'll LOVE Horsefeathers... gorgeous voices and lyrics, guitars, violins and a cello. Either way, check them out online if you can.... you won't be disappointed. :)

On Thursday night, I had the pleasure of a lovely ladies night with the GWC ladies (it has been too long)!!!!

Here are some pics.... Hugs, Kate :)





No comments: