Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures :)

Brooke, me, & Ted!

Doug & I :)
Our Grams & Doug--Again, she adores him! :)

Me & Grams..going through pictures & letters...

My super-cute nephew Liam James ---LOVE this pic--lol. :)

My pretty niece Jenna & Liam--lookin' good. :)

LOL--Jenna is so cute (a total diva). She was POSING...loves the camera!

I am SOOOOOOOO thankful that we are still enjoying time off and that Doug was here and did not have to travel to Chicago for class this weekend--YAY!!!

This Thanksgiving, we drove down on Wednesday night (after work) to spend Thanksgiving day with my 92 year old Grandmother (Grams) in Decatur, IL. She was DELIGHTED to say the least. :) Doug and I were her only guests this Thanksgiving...so, although we could only stay until the afternoon, we had a wonderful time together (every minute of the trip was worth it to see her so happy!).
Since we came in rather late on Wednesday night, Doug and I had the opportunity to see some of my very best dearest and closest friends, Brooke and Ted (both grew up in Decatur, IL as well and I attended college with both too). I also saw some old/close friends, Liz & Nate (along with wife Audrey). The entire evening was just a TON of fun...to catch up ,laugh, and laugh more. :) We spent the evening at a cute musical outlet/bar in Decatur called BLOCKS. Thanks you guys!!!! I miss you a ton.

SO, after our visit with Grams, Doug and I drove a couple hours to see my Mom and sisters for Thanksgiving. As usual we had an awesome time at my Mom & John's...wonderful company (family), great food, lots of laughs, and a very loving casual atmosphere (my favorite). :) Thank you again, Mom & John!

ABOVE are just a few pictures from Wednesday night and Thursday --ENJOY! Love, Kate & Doug :)

No comments: