Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend!


Two people I love: My Husband and my Dad :) (Taken on this past Friday night). :)

This Weekend, I had a wonderful dinner with my Dad on Friday night (just my Dad and I). Doug was out catching up with some of his guy friends and old co-workers in downtown Chicago and Julie was studying for finals (Hope they went well, Julie!), and thus my Dad and I got to spend time together on the Northside of Chi-town. Thank you SO much again Dad for dinner, coffee and everything....I loved our impromptu quality time together! :) :)

Thank you also to Allison, our sister-in-law, whom I hung out with most of the day on Saturday. Allison and I enjoyed a lovely brunch, conversations, virtually unlimited coffee and more conversations :). Allison: please note I did not forget the brunch in this blog...LOL...I owe you (wink wink).

I had my little Sony Cybershot in my purse the entire weekend and I only took ONE picture....unbelievable. :) It's at least a good one....I think!.

Happy Monday!! LOVE, Kate :)

No comments: