Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week/Weekend Pictures!

This week was a busy one...and a fun one! Our monthly LADIES book club meeting (next we are reading "The Butterfly Sisters"), the Indocara Anniverary celebration/cocktail party (Indocara is an eclectic Asian inspired designer furniture company in downtown Madison), and my niece and nephew (Alyse and Tryistan) visiting were just a few of the highlights. Honestly, a huge highlight was getting to hang out with my hubby today. I LOVE Sundays.....and treasure this day I get to spend with Doug. Between Doug's work and his MBA and my work and all the networking and fun activities I have going on,we have learned to truly seize the moments we have together :)

SO, since one picture can say a thousand words (as it has been said). Here's a bunch..... :)


Alyse & Tryistan (I think their smiles are histerical!!)


Cute Alyse getting ready to bake Brownies with me. :)


Tryistan, playing one of MANY video games, here at the Smith House ( Hmmm...I think I know why he likes coming over--lol).


Baking brownies in a TUTU? How could we do it another way??? Haha....she's so funny!


Tracy & Meredith at K.C.'s house for Book Club :)


K.C. & Cincy....enjoying our book club meeting...I love this picture :)


Fancy Cake at the Indocara Party (I LOVE fancy cakes...so, I thought this was delightful!)


Picture of the party at Indocara on Thursday night....it was fun! Thanks for inviting me Elizabeth!!!!


Have a great week & Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being my date!