Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Over 2,500 Visitors! Thanks everyone!



~ A blog is merely a tool that lets you do anything from change the world to share your shopping list. ~ Unknown

A blog is in many ways a continuing conversation ~ Andrew Sulllivan


Thank you all so much for reading/glancing at Doug & I's little blog here. I often check to see how many visits I have had per week (well--most of the time, anyway--not super detailed about this), but I have never checked how many visitors we have had in total....until.....today. :) So, since June (when we started the count), we have had over 2,500 visitors--pretty cool!!! :). I always joke with Doug that half of our number of visitors are probably my parents--lol (Hi Mom, John, Dad & Julie!!! You guys are great!), but either way this has been a F-U-N way to communicate with a lot of people we don't get to see on a regular basis--so, thanks again for taking the time to look at this small slice of our lives--we truly appreciate you. :)
P.S. If you haven't already, consider joining the BLOGGER WORLD! :)
Happy Wednesday to you! And, thank you once again for visiting!
Kate :)

3 comments:

Meaghan W. said...

I'm one of them, too! I really enjoy reading what you've been up to! Keem 'em coming! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm also one of them. Everytime I see on gmail that you updated your blog, then I check it out! :-)

Kate said...

Meaghan, Jennifer! Thank you both so much :) It's definitely fun to keep in touch and updated this way when we all live relatively far away. :)
Thank you also for leaving a comment....I have a ton of people email me directly, but hardly post a public comment....funny, eh?
Hugs to you both,
Katie :)