Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dad & Julie Visited! Thanks guys!

Dad & Doug--Dry-Walling--I love this picture!

The four of us out to eat at "Old Fashioned" downtown
Dad & Me :) :)


Dad & Julie taking us out to eat! :)
Cute pic of them!
LOL--Dad, this one's for you!!!! We just wanted to make sure we could all tell which one was 'you.' Haha :) (inside joke...sorry to my bloggers!)

This weekend we were SO happy to see my Dad & Step-Mom, Julie, who drove in from Chicago.We had a BLAST--Doug and my Dad worked on drywalling (remember, my Dad is a serious talented construction guy!), while Julie and I worked hard at enjoying a shopping outing (haha). That evening, Dad and Julie took us out to eat at our favorite restaurant (thank you again SO much Dad & Julie for your generosity!). Then, we celebrated Julie's birthday (Happy Birthday!!!) and watched a movie together --"Ironman"
Doug and I are very blessed to have my parents (Dad, Julie, Mom & John). They are always helping us with house stuff (landscaping, dry-walling, small projects, bringing furniture over, advice at 1 a.m. in the morning--lol). Being first-time home owners, this means so much to us....we feel a lot less alone in trying to figure everything out--thank you you guys, we love you so much, and we are beyond grateful for your constant support of us and for us!

Dad and Julie, thank you again for visiting--we had a great time!
LOVE,
Katie & Doug :)



No comments: