Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Blast from the Past..... :)


Just for fun, I dug up a few old photos (try at least 9 years ago!!!) and scanned them. I can't believe I am already telling kids, "When I was your age, there were no digital cameras....(serious face...lol)" hehe
Enjoy~Kate

P.S. Thank you all for your emails about our last post...your stories and perspectives were beautiful and much appreciated. :)

Me & my sister, Valerie and Erica in Whitehall, Michigan. It was the year 2000.... :)
Fall 2000 with Erin (still BEST friends) and our dear friend, Leah! This is our Freshman year at ONU in Williams Hall....oh, memories...good times :)
This was my dorm hall group picture my freshman year at ONU..... I am still (at LEAST) in contact with most of them on Facebook (LOVE Facebook!) Hi Ladies!

LOL--Performing, "I Want To Be In America!" from West Side Story at Olivet (ONU). This was called "Broadway Review!" Fun....fun....

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh goodness...

Love the pictures