Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family :)

Uncle Doug (Or, as Alyse says, "Uncle Dog"--LOL) and Alyse

Everyone before the birthday cake! :)

Alyse 'playing' her Great Grandfather's piano (My Dad's Dad, Abraham Albert) who is in the large black and white photo on the piano. He was a wonderful pianist....I also played this piano for 10 years growing up, so it means a lot to me for many reasons.
On a different note, don't you love her fearless fashion?--haha :)

Tryistan being his photogenic self! He just got back from his first Wrestling Meet! He won a medal! yay! :)


John showing off one of his many presents. :) Since they just bought a new car, he received a few things for the 'new wheels' like the 'Garage Parking Signal' above. :)
Mommy and Daughter playing the piano (sweet)....Again, I just love the 'ski hat' and princess dress combo--taking fashion risks...GORGEOUS!
Mom & Granddaughter (twin) Alyse watching Wall-E together


Tryistan reading his new book "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" (the newest book, which he was so excited to get from his Mama :)) Don't you love how he put three kitchen chairs together to lay on to read?? haha :)





We loved having my Mom, Step-Dad, John, Michelle, Alyse (niece) & Tryistan (nephew) stay with us this weekend...I was able to spend some quality time with my Mom and John early Saturday morning (which was much needed and so nice). They took me to my favorite restaurant "Old Fashioned" (yes, I go there a few times a month - :)) and drove me around in their new car--Congrats again Mom & John!!! Michelle, Tryistan & Alyse joined us early evening, and Doug joined us soon after (fresh in from Chicago and his classes at Kellogg). We had great conversations, watched "Wall-E" in Blu-Ray (of course!--haha) all together and celebrated John's birthday (which is in just a few days)--Happy Birthday again Grandpa John! :) It was simply a restful fun weekend with family :)

Hope you have a great week...until the next blog!
Kate :)

No comments: