Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Eden!

On December 4, I wrote a short blog congratulating our friends, R.J. and Marisa on the birth of their daughter, Eden!!! This Saturday, I had the opportunity to hang out with Marisa, Eden and big brother Noah at their home, and captured quite a few shots of the beautiful baby girl!!! Thanks again Marisa for having me over! :)

Here are some pictures of the very adorable....EDEN!  Enjoy! <3

Isn't Eden a doll?  It looks like she is grinning here...love it. :)

Since her parents and brother are such great dancers, I'd like to think this is one of her 'newborn dance moves.'--hehe--She's a CUTIE!

"Hello Beautiful!"

This is my favorite picture with Eden's pinky finger out....Marisa & I were joking that she was saying "Peace out people!" LOL

Big Brother Noah trying to cheer up his sister with a kiss.  Sweet, right?

Beautiful Mama Marisa & Eden.  Notice the "Mommy & Me" hair (which Eden had at birth! Lucky girl!)
Precious :)




No comments: